For two days only, get your cat or dog microchipped for FREE at the Homeward Pet Dunmire Veterinary Clinic. Hurry in, this offer is good only while supplies last! All animals brought in for microchipping must be spayed or neutered.
At Homeward Pet, we’re big believers in microchips – the best form of ID for your pet. You may have seen the news story over Seafair weekend about the dog that fell from a boat, was pulled from Lake Washington by good Samaritans and brought to Homeward Pet. Because he had a microchip, we were able to reunite Sinbad with his frantic owner that afternoon.
Every Homeward Pet dog and cat is microchipped before being available for adoption, and for the past two years we’ve offered free microchips to pets in our community the week before the 4th of July. This fall, we’re doing it again – implanting and registering microchips for free! - and looking forward to many more happy reunions.
Homeward Pet Adoption Center is a non-profit, no-kill shelter serving the Greater Seattle area since 1990. We give homeless animals a second chance and have matched over 20,600 companion animals with loving, safe, forever families. 40% of the animals at Homeward Pet are surrendered by their former owners; the other 60% are rescued from shelters that are often forced to resort to euthanization. While the animals in our shelter wait to be adopted, over 300 volunteers make sure their basic needs are met and give them plenty of love and attention. For some of our animals, that is more than they have ever known.
More information at homewardpet.org
CONTACT: Terri Inglis, Executive Director, 425-488-4444 (ex. 405), email@example.com
RE: Homeward Pet Adoption Center FREE Microchip Promotion
LOCATION: Homeward Pet, 13132 NE 177th Place, Woodinville, WA 98072
DATE: Friday October 12th, & Saturday October 13th, 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM