--Information from Save Wellington Park
It’s a big deal! Snohomish County has over-sized plans for the Wellington Hills Golf Course! by and for neighbors in the Wellington Hills Golf Course, Woodinville area.
What exactly is Snohomish County proposing for the Wellington Hills Golf Course?
- Loss of a 90-year-old local landmark
- Costco-sized parking lots for 700+ cars
- Commercial buildings totally over 110,000 square feet
Do you want late night field lights? How about evening and week-end noise?
Or traffic snarls at the intersection of 240th St & 156th/75th Ave SE and 240th St & Route 9? What can you Do? Neighbors make a difference, both in Snohomish and King Counties!
Come to a meeting at the Wellington Hills Golf Course Club House, Wednesday July 25, 7 - 9 p.m.
Want to post your event or announcement on Woodinville Patch? The video explains how it works, and it's incredibly easy.
Here's a step-by-step:
- Log in to Patch. .
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!