Fun family program with ventriloquist Mark Thompson at on Saturday April 7 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. You'll laugh so hard your face will hurt! You may just become part of the show! You won't want to miss this exciting presentation.
A traditional egg hunt follows the program for ages 2-3 and ages 4-6 outside (or inside if the weather doesn't cooperate!), Glow-in-the-dark egg hunt inside for ages 7-10. Thousands of eggs to hunt plus there will be prizes, candy, and tons of fun with friends!
Want to post your event or announcement on Woodinville Patch? The video explains how it works, and it's incredibly easy.
Here's a step-by-step:
- Log in to Patch. .
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!