It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Woodinville Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: , 6-9 p.m., Friday June 10, at 14545 148th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072 (Located in the Apple Farm Village Shopping Center)
- Why Go: Gallery 113 is exhibiting paintings and drawings of landscapes and buildings created in watercolor and ink media, from the perspective of local Artist, Larry Hysmith.
- Pricing: Free, Open to All
- Where/When: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., Saturday June 11, 23220 NE 141st Pl, Woodinville, WA 98077
- Why Go: Lots of stuff for sale, tools, furnishings, sporting goods, house wares. Building supplies too. Rain or Shine- look for the red balloon to indicate the homes that are participating in this neighborhood.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: 1-3 p.m., Saturday June 11, Bellevue Arts Museum
- Why Go: Take art to a whole new level by watching it move, bounce, walk and flip. Inspired by the new exhibition “Cathy McClure: Midway,” where the artist uses toy-like movement throughout the installation, kids will start with a wind-up toy and add to it or modify it and to design their own creation, for kids 4-12
- Pricing: $2
- Where/When: Saturday, June 11, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Pacific Science Center, 200 Second Avenue North, Seattle
- Why Go: Cause it’s all about phobias; coulrophobia, pyrophobia, or aviophobia (the fear of clowns, fire, and flying). Saturday is the first day of the new exhibit that explains what happens to our bodies when fear kicks in.
- Pricing: $7 to $14
- Where/When: 7-10 p.m., Sunday, June 12 at the , 4063 148th Ave NE, Bellevue (three lights North of 520 on 148th)
- Why Go: Because swing dancing is cool and they have a live band! New to dancing? No problem there is a free dance lesson the first half hour. All ages, all skill levels welcome, groups welcome. This is a great way to meet new people, enjoy great music- celebrate an occasion, learn to dance and get some more movement in your life.
- Pricing: $10, Buy Tickets