Despite a slippery early morning commute, the main roads in Woodinville and into Redmond and Kirkland are clear. City and County road crews have been out all day plowing, sanding and salting the roads. Jessica Berg, manager of the Mercurys Coffee stand on NE Woodinville Duvall Road, said the morning had been rough but the city was quick to respond.
“Cars were sliding all over this morning, but once they started sanding, traffic was fine,” she said. “It can get crazy on this road when it snows but I can’t beat the view.”
For current conditions, check King County’s traffic cameras by clicking here.
A drive around the perimeter of Woodinville from noon to 3 p.m. showed the following roads were clear:
- NE Woodinville-Duvall Road from the 522 to Duvall
- Avondale Road from NE Woodinville-Duvall to Union Hill in Redmond
- SR 202 (Woodinville-Duvall Road) from downtown to Redmond Way
- NE 175th Street from NE Woodinville-Duvall to 131st Ave NE
- 148th Ave NE (SR 202) to NE 124th
- NE 124th is clear up to Avondale and all the way up to Totem Lake
- 522 and 405 are clear
Many side streets in Woodinville are still icy. The newest storm is due to move in late this afternoon dumping anywhere another 1 to 3 inches overnight.