As part of its continuing celebration of Leap Year, is have a weekend retreat that includes a discussion on the conservation work Amphibian Ark, is doing protecting frogs and other amphibians.
Amphibian Ark is a joint effort of three principal partners: the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums, the IUCN SSC Conservation Breeding Specialist Group, and the IUCN SSC Amphibian Survival Alliance,
The weekend includes a discussion with Fabien Cousteau, environmentalist and grandson of Jacques Cousteau.
The weekend is Thursday, May 31 – Saturday, June 2 and costs $2,800 per couple.
Willows Lodge’s “Leap Ahead of Extinction” weekend package includes:
- Accommodations for 3 nights
- Full breakfast for two each day in the Barking Frog
- Exclusive multi-course dinner
- $150 spa credit
- Half-day wine tour with Evergreen Escapes through Woodinville Wine Country
- Special welcome amenity
- Donation to the conservation cause of Amphibian Ark
A portion of the proceeds from this retreat will benefit the internationally-renowned conservation organization Amphibian Ark.