Head to The Drunken Easel for a night out like no other! Now open in the historic Woodinville Mercantile Building just west of downtown Woodinville, The Drunken Easel is a pub-style paint bar (right next to Woodinville Florist).
Drunken Easel provides the canvas and materials – and your first drink too. You just need to show up. The painting instructor will take you through a step-by-step process to create a masterpiece that is yours to keep. No painting experience necessary! *Must be over 21.
Featured painting on August 3: Van Gogh's Starry Night.
August Grand Opening Special - All classes are only $25 each per person!
Register online at www.thedrunkeneasel.com! Click on the Calendar tab and select August 3 to reserve your spot!
The Drunken Easel is next door to at 12601 NE Woodinville Dr, Woodinville. Check out thier website at http://www.thedrunkeneasel.com, or call 425-949-2400 for more information.
Want to post your event or announcement on Woodinville Patch? The video explains how it works, and it's incredibly easy.
Here's a step-by-step:
- Log in to Patch. .
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!