Time to head back to the grassy bowl for popular Moonlight Cinema Series.
In preparation for Redhook Brewery’s 30th birthday, the brewery is paying tribute to the 1980s showing some of the most popular movies of that decade. The outdoor movie series is held each Thursday night for six weeks, the movies are shown on an outdoor screen on the grassy hill in front of the brewery.
Gates open at 6 p.m. and movies will begin at dusk. The movies are projected onto a 55-foot inflatable screen – the largest in the Pacific Northwest. Seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. Admission is $5 and BBQ food, Redhook beer and wine will be available for purchase. The Moonlight Cinema Series is open to the whole family on all-ages nights; however a photo ID is required for alcohol purchases. For more information, click here.
The six-week Thursday night series schedule:
- Thursday, Jul. 14 – Strange Brew, All-ages
- Thursday, Jul. 21 – Revenge of the Nerds, 21 and over
- Thursday, Jul. 28 – Predator, All-ages
- Thursday, Aug. 4 – Stripes, All-ages
- Thursday, Aug. 11 – The Fighter, 21 and over
- Thursday, Aug. 18 – The Blues Brothers, All-ages
Redhook Brewery’s grassy Bowl, 14300 NE 145th Street, Woodinville.