Do you want to enhance your presence online this year and reach new customers for your local business with no added cost to you?
Woodinville Patch can offer you a few perks for taking the time to connect with your community online.
Most local business has a space on Patch. We've already done the legwork to create it for you. If you haven't seen it, we'd be happy to show it to you. If you claim it, you have more control over how your business is presented online.
Do you have a Facebook page, a Twitter account or a Foursquare mayorship? If you do, we can link to them through your free business listing.
Your listing gives your business a voice on Woodinville Patch. And, if you're an active user, your friends, neighbors and potential new customers get a better sense of who you are, what your business offers and what your community means to you.
As our readers and your customers see your business name interacting on the site, you build credibility, establish a personality behind the brand and make an impression in your customers' minds. You can also link to your listing from your social media accounts. If you don't have them, we can show you how to build a better brand online.
By claiming your listing in Places, you will find more value in your space on Patch. It's a place to interact with your community and connect with them outside of the store or restaurant.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR LISTING
- Visit Woodinville Patch. If you're already a user, make sure you sign in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
- Allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified via e-mail once it is approved.
Need help or want some more information? Contact Woodinville Patch editor Annie Archer at email@example.com