Mike Stevens, managing partner of , is the newly elected president of , the association announced Thursday. Stevens was elected to the position by the association board following the resignation of Becky Snyder, co-owner of .
Stevens will finish Snyder’s term as president, serving through December 2011. She resigned from the board earlier this month to accept a marketing position outside the wine industry.
“Becky’s energy, leadership and passion for advancing Woodinville as a world class wine destination will be missed,” said Stevens, who has served on the board with Snyder since both were elected in 2009.
In a note to membership expressing appreciation for Snyder’s service Stevens added, “We are fortunate Becky will remain active at with her husband Steve and will continue to work with Woodinville Wine Country as time allows.”
The board members are:
- Mike Stevens – President
- Mike Sharadin – Northwest Totem Cellars – VP
- Les Baer – Baer Winery – Treasurer
- Diana Yeck – Columbia Winery – Secretary
- Patrick Smith – EFESTE – Special Events Co-Chair
- Cindy Lawson – Covington Cellars – Special Events Co-Chair
- Paul Tollner – Membership Chair