It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Woodinville Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
- Where/When: 5 p.m. Friday at Munchbar in Bellevue Square.
- Why Go: Come celebrate the first home game of the season with Mariners legend, Edgar Martinez. He'll be on site to meet fans and to promote his new Tequila Mescal, "El Zacatecano."
- Pricing: No cover. Get there early though; this event is sure to draw a crowd.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday at in Kirkland.
- Why Go: You've seen him roast mega stars like Pamela Anderson, Hugh Hefner, Joan Rivers and most recently Donald Trump. Now the Roast Master General himself, Jeffrey Ross is coming to Kirkland's Laughs Comedy Spot for two nights of non-stop laughter. Here's a You Tube clip of Ross's stand-up routine. (Disclaimer: video contains explicit language)
- Pricing: Tickets are $25 and $30. Hurry though, this show will sell out!
- Where/When: 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. Every Friday night at .
- Why Go: Do you and your friends or family love game night? Maybe you've grown tired of that same old Monopoly game and need something new. Or, maybe you just need a bigger space to play. Uncle's Games in Redmond has you covered either way. Every Friday night, the store stays open extra late, so groups of friends and family can partake in "Friday Night Gaming" at the store. Bring your own games, or pick from one of the many demonstration games the store carries.
- Pricing: Free. Enjoy 15 percent off any purchase made during Friday Night Gaming.
- Where/When: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at the (18120 NE 76th St., Redmond, WA 98052)
- Why Go: If your household recently went through its annual spring cleaning marathon, this event might be just what you need to finally get the junk out the door. Load up all the items that the trash man wouldn't haul away and bring it to the Redmond Maintenance Operation Center for a safe and clean disposal.
- Pricing: Please bring two or more cans of nonperishable food items, or consider making a cash donation.
- Where/When: 8 a.m. Sunday at in Kirkland.
- Why Go: Looking to push your fitness this weekend? Captain Jack's 8K on Sunday might be just the way to do it. The day's forecast calls for clear skies, and it's all for a great cause. You may even see some pirates!
- Pricing: Registration is $35. Register here. All net proceeds from Captain Jack's 8K will be donated the Lymphoma and Leukemia Society.
- Where/When: 9 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sat, April 9 at The Cookhouse (13330 NE 175th St, Woodinville, WA 98072)
- Why Go: If live music is what you're after this weekend, you wont have to leave Woodinville to find it. Angie & the Carwrecks will be at The Cookhouse all night long playing that rockabilly sound you've come to expect from Woodinville. Still not quiet sure what rockabilly actually sounds like? Check out this You Tube clip of Angie & the Carwrecks performing at at The Manette in Bremerton.
- Pricing: No cover.