On Tuesday, May 29, the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance , call ahead for appointments or just knock on the door. Call 206-288-7800 for more information.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance recommends all women 40 and over get a screening mammogram every year. Most medical insurance plans are accepted. Call your insurance provider to verify your medical benefits. Dates and locations are subject to change. Walk-ins are welcome. You can find out more information about the program at www.sccamammogram.com.
Want to post your event or announcement on Woodinville Patch? The video explains how it works, and it's incredibly easy.
Here's a step-by-step:
- Log in to Patch. .
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!