Woodinville Wine Country is calling for a few good people to help them out before and during St. Nick’s Winter in Woodinville, according to a post on their website. There are several options and shifts to choose from over the Nov. 29-Dec. 1 weekend.
PICK UP PARTIES – 2 people needed each day at Columbia Winery
- Checking customers tickets against the master sales sheet
- Distributing Saint Nick’s booklets, wine glasses, coupons, tote bag and swag
In exchange help, Woodinville Wine Country is happy to offer a One Day Pass to the Saint Nick’s Open House.
- Thursday, November 29 12:00 pm – 3:30 pm
- Thursday, November 29 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Friday, November 30 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Saturday, December 1 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday, December 2 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
ONSITE VOLUNTEERS – For Saint Nick’s Friday Night Kick Off at Chateau Ste. Michelle
- See dates below for specific responsibilities.
- Please note that these are active jobs and will require you to be on your feet with lifting involved.
Volunteers for these shifts will be compensated with a ticket to the Exclusive VIP wine tasting on Friday night from 7:30 – 9:30 pm or a One Day Pass to the Saint Nick’s Open House.
Wednesday, November 28
- Three STRONG volunteers needed to assist the arborist with the tree 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Friday, November 30
- Four volunteers needed to assist with Tree Ceremony activities, pop-up tents, set tables with supplies, clean up ~ 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Four volunteers needed to assist with winery load-in, basic event set inside, registration help 3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Those interested in volunteering are asked to email their name and phone number and what you want to volunteer for, to Elizabeth Tveit at email@example.com.