Has your lifestyle changed? Are you preparing to downsize to start another chapter of your life? Downsizing, also known as "Right-Sizing" is a process we will all experience at some point in our lives.
Today, people of all ages are realizing the benefits of right-sizing and living a more simple and peaceful life. For some, the right-sizing process starts at a younger age as people prepare for the urban condo experience. Others may wait until they become empty nesters to right size decades of treasures.
Instructor, Laura Leist, experienced a crash-course in right-sizing when her mom passed away when she was just 16. Laura knows firsthand how difficult it is to part with the treasures you've cherished over the years as, as she helped her Grandparents downsize her mom's home in order to prepare it for an estate sale. (You can read about this experience in Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life in the "Laura's Story" chapter.)
Everyone at some point will need to "right-size" their "stuff" and some may find that they will be responsible for rightsizing their parent's stuff.
- Laura will teach you her proven 10-step process to help you right-size in an organized fashion - based on her bestselling book; Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life
- Simple strategies to keep you from becoming overwhelmed
- Why there is more to right-sizing than just getting rid of stuff
- Ideas on what to do with all of your stuff
- Where to find help and resources
- How to plan your project
- How to right-size your treasures - what to keep and what to release
- How to plan for your new space and ensure it all fits
Laura Leist, Organizing and Productivity Consultant, Founder Eliminate Chaos, Author of Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life AND Eliminate the Chaos at Work: 25 Techniques to Increase Productivity.
Class not intended for children.
Registration and Enrollment
Class fee is $29. There are three ways to register; online at http://21acresdownsizing.eventbrite.com/#, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 425-481-1500.