Join Butler Wine Tours at one of their featured restaurants every Friday for Friday Night Wine & Dine. The current series features Bothell's Preservation Kitchen or Purple Cafe and Wine Bar in Bellevue.
Butler Wine Tours partners with local restaurants to bring you the best of local fare & wine. During the two & a half hour tour, Stuart Butler, aka “The Wine Stuart,” or one of his hand picked and trained chauffeurs will guide you through at least three of Woodinville’s finest wineries and tasting rooms.
Butler's insider relationships with the winemakers and owners will get you unique access. Additionally, enjoy no corkage fee on the 1st bottle of wine purchased during the tour.
Cost is $25 per person plus tax for a tour of three premium wineries; tasting fees included. Gratuity not included. Reservations are required. Price for dinner is not included.
The tour departs , located at 14030 NE 145th St, Woodinville, at 3:30 p.m. and returns from the featured restaurant at around 6:00 p.m. Call 206.233.9233 to make a reservation.
Want to post your event or announcement on Woodinville Patch? The video explains how it works, and it's incredibly easy.
Here's a step-by-step:
- Log in to Patch. .
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!