.

Homeward Pet Adoption Center: Providing FREE Parvo Combination Vaccines

Homeward Pet is providing FREE Parvo Combination vaccines - Thursday, 12/6/12 Limited Time Offer – While Supplies Last!

Homeward Pet Adoption Center

FREE Parvo Combination Vaccines

Limited Time Offer – While Supplies Last!                        

CONTACT:    Terri Inglis, Executive Director, 425-488-4444 (ex.405), terri@homewardpet.org

RE:              Homeward Pet Adoption Center FREE Parvo Combination Vaccine

LOCATION:   Homeward Pet, 13132 NE 177th Place, Woodinville, WA 98072

DATE:          Thursday, December 6, 10:00AM to 4:00 PM

Woodinville, Wash— With the recent media reports indicating that veterinarians in King County have noted an alarming number of parvovirus cases in King County, Homeward Pet would like to help keep family dogs safe by providing FREE Parvo Combination Vaccines to any dogs in need. 

Homeward Pet Adoption Center wants our community’s pets to have the best protection possible with a current vaccination - this combination vaccine protects against the parvovirus and distemper.  Having up-to-date vaccinations will help give dogs a fighting chance against the deadly parvovirus, if they are ever exposed. If your dog is due or has never received their vaccination, bring your
dog to Homeward Pet this Thursday to receive a FREE vaccination.  No appointment necessary, 

Homeward Pet Adoption Center is a non-profit, no-kill shelter serving the
Greater Seattle area since 1990. We give homeless animals a second chance and
have matched over 21,000 companion animals with loving, safe, forever families.
40% of the animals at Homeward Pet are surrendered by their former owners; the other 60% are rescued from area shelters, many of which euthanize. While the animals in our shelter wait to be adopted, over 300 volunteers make sure their basic needs are met and give them plenty of love and attention. For some of our animals, that is more than they have ever known.


###



This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch. If you'd like to post a blog, go here to get started.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something