The Northshore School District preschool program is expanding to include peer model opportunities at Cottage Lake Elementary School in addition to Sorenson Early Childhood Center. The opportunity for a child to be a peer model in a developmental special education preschool class is a great way for them to learn about individual differences and build self-esteem.
The Peer Model program is currently accepting applications for the 2013-14 school year.
Peer Model program registration information:
• Children must be four years old by December 31st.
• Children must be toilet trained.
• Parents must provide a current Certificate of Immunization.
• Parents provide transportation to and from school.
• Tuition is $150 per month.
For more information,
including registration, contact Sorenson Early Childhood Center, 425.408.5570.