1. LARCENY, SHOPLIFT- 18000 blk of GARDEN WAY NE.
An unknown Hispanic male stole a cell phone from the display counter, leaving the back side of the phone still connected.
2. FRAUD – 14200 blk of NE 171ST ST.
The Victim reported her debit card number was used to purchase over $3,000 worth of merchandise at the Home Depot in Everett.
3. VANDALISM - 17400 blk of 131ST AVE NE.
Citizens reported several incidents of “tagging” with stickers and markers on city signs, walls and utility poles in and around the park.
4. LARCENY – 14500 blk of NE N. WOODINVILLE WAY
The victim reported his 20 hp outboard motor stolen from inside his utility vehicle which is kept inside the public storage yard.
5. COMMERCIAL BURGLARY- 14500 blk of WOODINVILLE REDMOND RD.
Unknown suspect(s) broke into the storage container on the construction site and stole contractor hand tools belonging to three victims.
6. LARCENY, SHOPLIFT -250 – 17600 blk of GARDEN WAY NE.
Store security called police after a male suspect left the store with a shopping cart full of groceries and alcohol, failing to pay for them.
7. CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE VIOLATION - 17100 blk of 140THAVE NE.
A Woodinville Officer stopped a male suspect for a traffic violation and found heroin in his pocket. The vehicle was impounded pending a search warrant. The Woodinville Detective is following up this investigation with pending drug charges.
8. FRAUD - 15200 blk of 144th AVE NE.
Scammer contacts the victim over the telephone alleging her computer needs to be fixed and receives payment for services never rendered.
9. VANDALISM – 15500 blk of NE 153rd ST.
A known suspect pulled out and shattered the window of the victim’s vehicle after the victim refused to engage in a fight after a party.
10. LARCENY- 17100 blk of 131ST AVE NE.
The victim reported her locked vehicle had been entered and her amplifier and speakers stolen from inside. She also reported her lug nuts stolen from the wheels.
11. FORGERY - 17600 blk of GARDEN WAY NE.
An unknown suspect passed a counterfeit $10 bill at the grocery store.
12. FRAUD, - 13400 blk of NE 175th ST.
The victim purchased gasoline at the business and later found several attempts to use her debit card at multiple locations.
13. FRAUD - 17600 blk of GARDEN WAY NE.
The victim discovered unauthorized withdrawals from his bank CD accounts over the past 4 months. The Woodinville Detective is investigating.
14. VEHICLE PROWL – 17900 blk of 142nd AVE NE.
The victim reported her unlocked vehicle had been entered and rifled through however nothing was stolen.
15. ATTEMPT AUTO THEFT- 14100 blk of NE 181st. PL
An unknown suspect attempted to steal the victim’s Honda however the anti-theft device disabled the car. The suspect(s) took the stereo, I-Pod and charger.
--Information from Woodinville Police Department.
More information for both the city and unincorporated King County can be found online at Crime Reports. Not all types of crimes committed in Woodinville are shown on the report. Assault, theft, burglary, and robbery are included in the report.