1. Fraud - 13200 block of NE 201st Ct.
The victim received notice from his bank that he was overdrawn after an unknown suspect charged over $900 on his debit card. The victim could not locate his debit card.
2. Larceny, 13000 block of NE 175th St.
Unknown suspect(s) stole the victim’s wallet from his unlocked vehicle while he was paying for gas inside the store.
6. Burglary, Residential, 15700 block of NE 183rd St.
Unknown suspect(s) broke the front window of the residence and stole jewelry inside.
7. Attempted Burglary, Commercial - 17700 blk of 140th Ave NE.
The victim arrived at work and found pry damage to the front door lock and some chip damage to a window indicating somebody had tried to break in.
8. Burglary, Commercial, 13600 block of NE 175th St.
Unknown suspect(s) attempted to pry the door but then broke a window to gain entry. Once inside, they attempted to break in to the safe but ended up stealing hair care products.
9. Trespass- 17600 block of Garden Way NE
The store manager called police to have a woman trespassed for aggressively approaching elderly customers asking for money. She was trespassed from the property.
10. Burglary, Residential, 18500 block of 144th Ave NE
The victim reported forced entry to her vacant home however it appears as if the bank entered to determine if property was occupied. The victim reports some photos missing from the wall.
--Information from Woodinville Police Department.
More information for both the city and unincorporated King County can be found on line at Crime Reports. Not all types of crimes committed in Woodinville are shown on the report. Assault, theft, burglary, and robbery are included in the report.