1. Vandalism- 14200 block of NE Woodinville Duvall Rd.
An unknown suspect threw a rock through the front window of the business setting off the alarm. K-9 tracked to the area of the park ‘n ride but no suspects were found.
3. Vandalism- 18600 block of 144th Ave NE.
Unknown suspect(s) scratched and gouged the victim’s vehicle with a sharp object causing considerable damage.
4. Larceny, Shoplift- 17600 block of Garden Way NE.
Store security detained a female suspect for shoplifting food and cosmetics. She was cited for theft and released.
6. Larceny- 14300 block of NE 145th St.
An unknown suspect stole the victim’s wallet from her purse while she was bartending. Later her credit cards were used in Snohomish County.
7. Marijuana, Misdemeanor- NE 179th / 142nd Ave NE.
A Woodinville Police Officer made contact with the occupants of a suspicious vehicle and smelled marijuana coming from inside the car. One suspect was arrested and cited for possession of marijuana and released to his parents.
8. Fire Investigation, Accidental- 12600 block of NE 173rd Pl.
Police and Fire responded to a fire where biodiesel was being processed. The shed on the property as well as the biodiesel materials was destroyed.
9. Phone Calls, Harassing-13000 block of NE 200th Pl.
The victim reported receiving two voice messages from an unknown suspect making mild threats.
11. Attempted Residential Burglary- 15100 block of NE 198th Place
A neighbor called police after hearing a home alarm and then seeing a white van leaving the area at a high rate of speed. Police checked the home and found there was an attempt to enter the home through the kitchen window.
12. Commercial Burglary- 14200 block of NE Woodinville Duvall Rd.
An unknown suspect entered the opened back door of the business and stole the victim’s jacket which contained his wallet and keys.
--Information from Woodinville Police Department.
More information for both the city and unincorporated King County can be found on line at Crime Reports. Not all types of crimes committed in Woodinville are shown on the report. Assault, theft, burglary, and robbery are included in the report.