This back-to-school information is provided by the Northshore School District to help families prepare their students for the new school year—registration, calendars, transportation, lunches, school supplies and much more.
The first day of school is Tuesday, Sept.3.
Elementary school classroom assignments will be mailed to homes Aug. 26-30. Junior and senior high school families should look to their school's website for specific information on class schedules, registrations and payment of fees.
Please contact the main office of your child's school for assistance with specific questions regarding your school.
Helpful Links to District Information
The following links provide general information to help prepare students for school.
- Bus route information, including bus numbers, stops and times
- 2013-14 Calendar
- School Bell Times 2013-14
- Driving Directions to Schools and District Facilities
- Elementary Supply Lists - Scroll down to find your school and click on "2013–14 Supply Lists." There are no formal school supply lists for most secondary schools. Teachers will make their requirements known in class.
- School Lunches, Nutritional Information & Free and Reduced Meals Application
- Parent Resources
- Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information Form
- Elementary Curriculum Guides
- Elementary School On-site Before and After School Child Care Providers
- Elementary School Child Care Resources
- Schools and the Weather
- Online Progress Reports
- Volunteering in Northshore Schools
- On-line Flier Distribution | Approved Fliers
- Community Resources Directory