Molbak’s annual Holiday Kick-Off with free family-friendly activities, holiday inspiration and more than 25 varieties of poinsettias takes place Nov. 10-12.
The event features Northshore students and benefits the Northshore Schools Foundation (NSF). Live holiday music will be performed by Northshore students, including an extra special Veteran’s Day concert at 1 p.m. Sunday featuring students from Crystal Springs Elementary.
A percentage of the sales November 10-12 will benefit the Northshore Schools Foundation. This is the third year Molbak’s has partnered with the Foundation for their Holiday Kick-Off Weekend, resulting in almost $9,000 in donations to date, according to a news release from Molbak's.
“This event creates a great opportunity for the staff, parents and alumni of the Northshore School District to get a jump start on their holiday shopping and raise much needed funds for our schools,” said Carmin Dalziel, executive director of the Northshore Schools Foundation in a news release. “We love these win/win/win opportunities where people get a quality shopping experience, we are able to support our local economy and there is a direct benefit to our students too.”
The entire event is coordinated by the students in Event, Hospitality and Tourism Management, a high school Career Technical Education (CTE) course in the Northshore district. Instructor Geoffrey Gilmore said students in the Event Planning Class have worked diligently coordinating this event and have generated a wide assortment of support from students and programs throughout the district.
Special activities, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.:
- A gingerbread house village display by NSD’s Culinary Arts Program
- Holiday crafts and cookie decorating for kids
- Holiday Card writing station for our Military
- Table decorating displays by NSD’s Event Management & Planning class
- Beautiful holiday photo opportunities and friendly Northshore Schools Foundation volunteers and Key Club students to help snap the perfect picture
- Sunday, Nov 11, 1-1:20pm a Veteran’s Day concert, featuring the students from Crystal Springs Elementary music program
For more information about the Northshore Schools Foundation please visit www.NorthshoreSchoolsFoundation.org.
Molbak’s is located at 13625 NE 175th ST., Woodinville, WA 98072