For the school week of Nov. 14-18, there are many opportunities for Woodinville High School students to go to some club meetings that are happening throughout the week.
The Honor Society annual clothing drive is here and will continue until Wednesday, Nov. 23. This year we will be donating all clothing items to Threads and Treads. Threads and Treads is a Free Clothing Bank of Northshore School District located at Canyon Park Junior High School. The service's main focus is clothing for school age to young adult (high school), and parents. They are hoping to get winter coats again this year! If you would like to donate items for this drive, please bring all items to the Career Center before school and options. You can receive a maximum of three hours for this drive.
Here is a complete list of all the activities this week:
Monday, Nov. 14:
- Winter Sports Began!
- Drama Improv Match at the Northshore Performing Arts Center (NPAC) at 7 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 15:
- The Anime Club is meeting after school in room 605.
- A new club at WHS, Falcon Fellowship, is meeting in room 250A, Mr. Schindler’s room, from 1:45p.m.-3:10p.m. This student run bible study meets after school every Tuesday and is open to anyone interested in joining!
- The Video Production Club is meeting in room 605 from 1:45 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
- The Hiking Club is meeting after school in room 350. The club is open to all students who are interested in hiking and the great outdoors.
Wednesday, Nov. 16:
- The Earth Club is meeting after school in room 138.
- The Game Club is meeting after school from 1:40 p.m.-2:20 p.m. in room 605.
- FBLA mandatory meeting in the Commons from 5:30 p.m.-7 p.m. All members are required to attend if you are interested in competing at the Regional Conference this year.
Thursday, Nov. 17:
- The Cartooning Club is meeting in room 605 from 1:45p.m.-2:30p.m.
- Model United Nations (MUN) will meet after school in the Library.
- Science Club will meet after school from 1:50 p.m.-2:30 p.m. in room 138.
Friday, Nov. 18:
- Forms for Juniors and Seniors interested in joining Honor Society are due today! You need to turn in documentation of 10 hours of community service, intent to join form, and essay with receipt of paid dues. Dues are $15 and can be paid for at the cashier. Turn everything in at the Career Center or to Mrs. Ackley's mailbox. Please visit http://whshonorsociety.webs.com/index.htm for membership requirements and Intent to Join Forms. No late Intent to Join forms will be accepted.
For all you Woodinville students, try to make it to all of the club activities after school and be sure to have a great week!