For the school week of Nov. 7- 11, there are many opportunities for students to go to some club meetings that are happening throughout the week.
Mark your calendars! Attention all FBLA Members: Wednesday, Nov.16 will be the next FBLA meeting in the Commons from 5:30p.m.-7 p.m. All members are required to attend if you are interested in competing at the Regional Conference this year. If you are unable to attend the Wednesday's night meeting, a make-up meeting will be held on Friday, Nov. 18 after school in the Career Center.
Here is a complete list of all the activities this week:
Monday, Nov. 7:
- Woodinville High School Gymnastics Season begins!
Tuesday, Nov. 8:
- The Anime Club is meeting after school in room 605.
- A new club at WHS, Falcon Fellowship, is meeting in room 250A, Mr. Schindler’s room, from 1:45p.m.-3:10p.m. This student run bible study meets after school every Tuesday and is open to anyone interested in joining!
- The Video Production Club is meeting in room 605 from 1:45-3:15p.m.
- The Hiking Club is meeting after school in room 350. The club is open to all students who are interested in hiking and the great outdoors.
Wednesday, Nov. 9:
- The Earth Club is meeting after school in room 138.
- The Game Club is meeting after school from 1:40-2:20 p.m. in room 605.
Thursday, Nov. 10:
- Non-Student Day!
- Woodinville High School Theatre Company presents Agatha Christie’s A Murder is Announced. It’s at the Northshore Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 11:
- Veterans Day, so no school!
- Woodinville High School Theatre Company presents Agatha Christie’s A Murder is Announced It’s at the Northshore Performing Arts Center at 7:30 p.m.
For all you Woodinville students, try to make it to all of the club activities after school and be sure to have a great week! Only three days!